Jay Schmidt Sales Executive
- Direct: 414-963-0000 Ext. 203
- Office: 414-963-0000
- Cell: 414-517-7716
- Fax: 1-888-597-0778
- Email: email@example.com
Jay has long been actively involved in real estate and home renovations, remodeling and renovating over 10 homes in Whitefish Bay and Milwaukee. In early 2012 Jay decided to pursue his longtime passion and garner his real estate license and join the fast-growing Powers Realty Group. Jay brings over 15 years of corporate Marketing and Product Management skills to the table to give his clients a fresh and professional perspective on marketing their property. Jay held the position of Vice President of Merchandising for Home products at Bon Ton Stores, so he knows how to stage a home to bring out the best in a property.
His vast experience in home renovations also allows Jay the advantage of helping his buyers in their home search.
Jay is a long-term resident of Whitefish Bay, who along with his partner, are raising 3 kids, and have become active in the Whitefish Bay community. Jay currently sits on the Architectural Review Board of Whitefish Bay, serving the interests of the residents of “The Bay.” Jay and his family also enjoy spending their summers out at their Pewaukee Lake house, where Jay has spent many a Sunday touring open houses via the water.
Jay takes the approach to his Real Estate career not as a job, but more as an opportunity to share his passion for real estate with his clients.
Uline – Product Manager
- Managed a multi-million dollar product category
- Negotiated with both domestic and overseas manufacturers
- Attended national trade association shows
Bon Ton Stores – Vice President/Divisional Merchandise Manager
- Managed a team of over 30 people
- Developed weekly and monthly advertising and marketing projects that were in print, television and e-commerce
- Was named 2006 Vice President of the Year for sales and gross margin performance
Kohl’s Department Stores – Inventory Planner
- Managed the multi-million dollar inventory investment for a large buying office
- Responsible for managing by-store inventory levels for over 300 stores, with strong attention to detail.
- Negotiated with vendors and suppliers to garner the best possible outcome for Kohl’s
- Attended Briggs & Meyers training