Suzanne Powers Realty Group
Your understanding of the purchasing process is invaluable and deserves your special attention. For your benefit, it is essential that your agent ask the questions to understand your needs, wants, and ability to purchase.
- I will assist you in selecting homes for viewing in accordance with your needs. Please feel free to inspect all aspects of a home during the showing and make notes regarding each home.
Communication During Showings
- Feedback is essential. Specific comments help me determine exactly what you’re looking for and should result in finding a suitable home and making an offer.
- After an offer is written, I will contact the listing agent who will present your offer to the sellers.
- The sellers have the following alternatives:
- accept the offer
- reject the offer
- or write a counter offer
- (Should a counter offer be written, we will then discuss whether to accept, reject, or counter back.)
- Once the offer is accepted, I will notify you immediately.
- It is extremely important that you apply for a loan immediately after your offer is accepted. I can recommend several lenders for you to contact. The lender may require a loan application fee to be used toward a credit check, appraisal, etc.
Processing Your Loan
- In order to speed the process along, have your bank account and credit card numbers available as these will need to be verified by your lender. I will check with your lender throughout the processing of your loan to ensure things are progressing smoothly.
Time And Place Of Closing
- Once your loan is approved, the time and place for closing, as agreed upon in the offer, will be scheduled.
Prior To Closing
- Have all utilities transferred to your name as of the date of closing. Notify post office and telephone company of your address change.
- You will have the opportunity to make a final inspection of the property.
- A one year Home Warranty Plan will be made available for purchase by you if it was not part of your offer to purchase.
- Your lender may require you to obtain a homeowner’s insurance policy and have a paid receipt to begin coverage on your new home at closing.
- Obtain a certified check for the exact amount of money to be paid at closing. This figure will be made available to you prior to closing.